There are many formal and informal benefits of working at ISRDI. Here are just a few!
- Generous vacation and sick leave policies
- Excellent insurance coverage with a wide range of health plan choices, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Extremely competitive retirement plans
- The Regents Scholarship Program, which provides tuition benefits covering 75-100% of tuition
- Robust professional development support
- A wellness program that encourages healthy lifestyles and can reduce your cost for health insurance
We understand the importance of work-life balance. We work hard to ensure that supervisors and employees are empowered to create flexible work schedules that allow our staff to attend to their families and other demands on their time while still doing their best work at the office. We think a 40 hour workweek is normal, and strive to get our staff home to family and friends when the workday is done. While we are a close-knit community that likes to have as much face time as possible, we also know that remote work can also be part of a healthy mix. It’s this philosophy that makes ISRDI part of the best state for work-life balance, the 2nd best state for working dads AND working moms, and the 2nd best state for quality of life, to mention a few recent accolades Minnesota has received.
Recognizing the necessity of lifelong learning for IT employees, ISRDI IT has a robust professional development program. Professional development plans are crafted for each employee every year, and all of our staff members have opportunities to receive training at local and national events. We also encourage sharing our work and knowledge by presenting at events. We make sure that our staff has all of the hardware, software, books, online training, and other support needed to succeed in their current role and continue growing.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ISRDI we believe that the creation of a diverse and inclusive community is central to maintaining the excellence of all of our work. Our definition of diversity extends beyond race and gender and includes socioeconomic status, religion, gender identity and expression, and more. We aspire to represent the diversity of our city, our region, and our world and to create a space that encourages and embraces inclusiveness, equal opportunity, and respect.